Welcome to the Philippines!  

Posted in , ,

Hi there readers! First let me thank you for taking time to drop by to my special page dedicated to my beloved country Philippines. Thank you very much!

In this website you will be able to find many things about the Philippines: people, places, culture, celebrations, delicacies and more. I must admit that it is only in our local program “Trip na Trip” that I am able to see the different beautiful and amazing stuff God bestowed my country. And together let us explore and uncover the hidden wealth and beauty of the Philippines.

Hoping to see you here more often and feel free to leave your comments, suggestions or any links so together we can “Uncover Philippines.”

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment